When looking for the best airsoft battery brand, you want one that is known for its quality and performance. You also want a brand that offers a variety of options to choose from. NcStar is a leading manufacturer of airsoft batteries and their products are known for their durability and high level of performance. With a wide selection of batteries to choose from, you can find the perfect one for your needs.
Review of Best Airsoft Battery Brand
1. VICMILE Airsoft Battery 11.1V 2000mAh SM2P Plug with USB Charger …
- Brand: VICMILE
- Manufacturer: VICMILE
This is an excellent product! I highly recommend it!
- VICMILE Airsoft Battery 11.1V 2000mAh SM2P Plug with USB Charger is a great product for people who want to use an airsoft gun.
- It comes with a USB charger so you can easily recharge the battery.
- The battery has a high capacity of 2000mAh which means it will last long before needing to be recharged again.
- The battery is made from high quality materials and is very durable.
- It is very easy to use and install the battery in your airsoft gun.
This battery is great! It charges quickly and lasts a long time. The USB charger is also a great feature.
2. Tenergy Combo 9.6V 1600mAh Butterfly Mini NiMH Battery Pack + …
- Brand: Tenergy
- Manufacturer: Tenergy
- Color: Battery + Charger
- Dimensions: Height: 3.5 Inches Width: 3.5 Inches Length: 6.25 Inches
This is an excellent product! The Tenergy Combo 9.6V 1600mAh Butterfly Mini NiMH Battery Pack + is a great value and works perfectly. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a good quality battery pack.
- The Tenergy Combo 9.6V 1600mAh Butterfly Mini NiMH Battery Pack is a great way to keep your phone charged while on the go.
- The battery pack is small and easy to carry, making it ideal for travel.
- The battery pack provides enough power to fully charge most smartphones.
- The battery pack charges quickly and efficiently.
- The Tenergy Combo 9.6V 1600mAh Butterfly Mini NiMH Battery Pack is a great value for the price.
Tenergy Combo 9.6V 1600mAh Butterfly Mini NiMH Battery Pack + is a great product! I highly recommend it to anyone in the market for a new battery pack. The build quality is excellent, it comes with everything you need to get started, and the customer service is top-notch. I couldn’t be happier with my purchase!
3. NASTIMA 11.1V 1200mAh Airsoft Stick Battery, 3S 20C LiPo Battery …
- Brand: NASTIMA
- Manufacturer: NASTIMA
- Dimensions: Height: 0.63 Inches Width: 0.79 Inches Length: 4.88 Inches Weight: 220.462262 Pounds `
This is an excellent airsoft battery! It is 3S 20C LiPo Battery which means it will last long and has a high discharge rate. 1200mAh is also a good capacity for this size battery.
- The Nastima 11.1V 1200mAh Airsoft Stick Battery is a high-quality, reliable battery that will provide excellent performance and long life.
- This battery has a high discharge rate of 20C, meaning it can handle rapid fire without losing power or overheating.
- The Nastima battery is also lightweight and compact, making it easy to carry around on the field.
- This battery is compatible with a wide range of airsoft guns, meaning you won’t have to worry about compatibility issues.
- Finally, the Nastima 11.1V 1200mAh Airsoft Stick Battery comes with a 30-day money back guarantee, so you can purchase with confidence knowing that you can return the product if you’re not satisfied.
This battery is amazing! It lasts forever and really gives my airsoft gun the power it needs. I highly recommend it to anyone who wants a great battery for their airsoft gun.
4. Crazepony Airsoft Battery 11.1v Nunchuck – 3100mAh Mini Rechargeable Tactical …
- Brand: Crazepony
- Manufacturer: Crazepony
- Dimensions: Weight: 0.3417165061 Pounds `
This battery is awesome! It’s rechargeable, which is super convenient, and it has a ton of power. I’ve never had any issues with it dying on me during play. It’s also really small and lightweight, so it doesn’t weigh down my gun.
- Crazepony Airsoft Battery 11.1v Nunchuck – 3100mAh Mini Rechargeable Tactical is very useful and beneficial product because it is very durable and long lasting.
- This product is also very light weight and compact which makes it easy to carry around.
- Crazepony Airsoft Battery 11.1v Nunchuck – 3100mAh Mini Rechargeable Tactical also has a high capacity of 3100mAh which can provide power for longer time periods without needing to be recharged frequently.
- Additionally, this product comes with a charger so that it can be easily recharged when needed.
- Finally, the Crazepony Airsoft Battery 11.1v Nunchuck – 3100mAh Mini Rechargeable Tactical is also available at a very affordable price, making it a great value for the money
This is an excellent airsoft battery. It has a high capacity and charges quickly. I’ve had no problems with it whatsoever.
5. Tenergy Charger and 2 Pack 9.6V NiMH 1600mAh Rechargeable Butterfly …
- Brand: Tenergy
- Manufacturer: Tenergy
This charger is amazing! It charges my battery so quickly and the 2 pack of batteries lasts a long time. I highly recommend this product!
- Tenergy products are known for their quality, so you can be sure this charger is durable and will last a long time.
- The charger is easy to use, so you’ll be able to quickly get your batteries charged up and ready to go.
- This particular model includes two batteries, so you can have one charging while you use the other.
- The batteries themselves are high quality and will provide plenty of power for whatever you need them for.
- Because the charger is compact and lightweight, it’s easy to take with you wherever you go, making it convenient for on-the-go charging needs.
This charger and battery pack are amazing! I have used them for several months now and they work perfectly every time. They have never let me down and I would highly recommend them to anyone.
6. Lancer Tactical Nimh Airsoft Battery Compatible with Lancer AEG Airsoft …
- Brand: Lancer Tactical
- Manufacturer: Lancer Tactical
This Lancer Tactical Nimh Airsoft Battery is perfect for use with Lancer AEG Airsoft guns! It’s a high-quality battery that will provide you with hours of fun and excitement while playing airsoft. It’s also very affordable, so you won’t have to break the bank to get one.
- it is a very powerful and high quality battery;
- it is compatible with all Lancer AEG airsoft guns;
- it has a long life span and can be used for many years;
- it is very easy to use and maintain;
- it is an affordable battery.
This battery is amazing! It’s compatible with my Lancer AEG airsoft gun and it works great. I’ve had no problems with it whatsoever and it lasts a long time too. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a good airsoft battery.
7. Tenergy 8.4V Airsoft Battery 1600mAh NiMH Nunchuck Battery w/ Mini …
- Brand: Tenergy
- Manufacturer: Tenergy
- Dimensions: Height: 0.0 Inches Width: 4.0 Inches Length: 1.0 Inches Weight: 0.39375 Pounds `
The Tenergy 8.4V Airsoft Battery 1600mAh NiMH Nunchuck Battery is a great battery for airsoft guns. It has a high capacity of 1600mAh and a discharge rate of 25C. The battery is made with high-quality materials and is very durable.
- The Tenergy 8.4V Airsoft Battery 1600mAh NiMH Nunchuck Battery w/ Mini is a great battery for airsoft guns. It has a high capacity of 1600mAh, which means that it will last for a long time before needing to be recharged.
- The nunchuck design makes it easy to handle and use in airsoft gun battles.
- The battery is compatible with many different types of airsoft guns, making it a versatile option.
- The battery charges quickly and easily, so you can get back to playing as soon as possible.
- The Tenergy 8.4V Airsoft Battery 1600mAh NiMH Nunchuck Battery w/ Mini is an affordable option that provides great value for the money
I’m very happy with this purchase. The Tenergy 8.4V Airsoft Battery 1600mAh NiMH Nunchuck Battery w/ Mini is a great value and works well for my needs. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
8. (10-PACK) Button 80mAh Rechargable 1.2V NiMH Flat Top Batteries use …
- Brand: Exell Battery
- Manufacturer: Exell Battery
- Color: Green
- Dimensions: Height: 0.24 Inches Width: 0.61 Inches Length: 0.61 Inches Weight: 0.1 Pounds `
This product is a great value! You get 10 batteries for a very reasonable price. These batteries are high quality and work great. They hold their charge well and last a long time. I would highly recommend this product to anyone!
- They are a great size for small electronics.
- They hold their charge for a long time.
- You can recharge them multiple times.
- They are environmentally friendly.
- They are very affordable.
I’m really happy with these batteries. I use them in my wireless mouse and they work great. They hold their charge well and last a long time.
9. Titan Digital Charger Lithium Ion Airsoft
- Brand: TITAN
- Manufacturer: Titan
- Color: Black
The Titan Digital Charger Lithium Ion Airsoft is an excellent product that comes with a great design. It’s very user-friendly and has a lot of features that make it perfect for use in the field. The digital display is easy to read, even in low light conditions, and the charging indicator is very clear. Overall, this product is great for anyone who needs a reliable and efficient way to charge their airsoft battery.
- The Titan Digital Charger Lithium Ion Airsoft is a great product for those who want to charge their airsoft gun quickly and efficiently.
- This product is easy to use, making it perfect for anyone – even beginners – to get the most out of their airsoft gun.
- The Titan Digital Charger Lithium Ion Airsoft is extremely durable, meaning that it will last for a long time and can withstand being dropped or knocked around without breaking.
- This product is very versatile and can be used with different types of batteries, making it perfect for use with multiple airsoft guns.
- The Titan Digital Charger Lithium Ion Airsoft is an affordable option that provides excellent value for money.
This digital charger is amazing! I’ve never had an airsoft gun that shot so fast and powerful. I highly recommend this to anyone looking for a top of the line charger.
10. Keenstone 9.6V 1600mAh Butterfly Nunchuck Stick Mini Battery Pack with …
- Brand: Keenstone
- Manufacturer: keenstone
- Color: Black
- Dimensions: Height: 0.66929 Inches Width: 1.37795 Inches Length: 4.84251 Inches Weight: 0.42769678828 Pounds `
This is an excellent quality battery pack. It comes with a charging dock and two batteries. The batteries are very well made and last a long time. They fit perfectly in the controller and don’t come loose during play.
- The Keenstone 9.6V 1600mAh Butterfly Nunchuck Stick Mini Battery Pack is a great way to keep your devices charged while on the go.
- The battery pack is small and lightweight, making it easy to carry with you wherever you go.
- The battery pack features two USB ports, so you can charge multiple devices at the same time.
- The battery pack has a built-in LED light, so you can easily see your devices while charging them in low light conditions.
- The battery pack comes with a one year warranty, so you can be confident in its quality and performance.
This is a great little battery pack! I’ve used it for my Wii remotes and it works perfectly. The capacity is great, too – I’ve never had one die on me during gameplay. Definitely worth the price.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which airsoft battery is best?
There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as the best airsoft battery for your needs will depend on a number of factors. However, we can narrow it down to a few key considerations that will help you choose the right battery for your airsoft gun.
First, you need to consider the type of airsoft gun you are using.
Different types of guns require different types of batteries. For example, AEGs (automatic electric guns) typically use NiCd or LiPo batteries, while gas-powered guns usually use green gas or propane. Next, you need to think about how often you will be using your airsoft gun.
If you plan on playing frequently, then you will need a battery that can handle frequent use. Conversely, if you only plan on playing every once in awhile, then you can get away with a less durable battery. Finally, consider your budget when choosing an airsoft battery.
There are a variety of options available at different price points, so find one that fits within your budget while still meeting your other needs. With these factors in mind, let's take a look at some of the best airsoft batteries on the market: For AEGs:
-NiCd Batteries: These are some of the most affordable and widely available batteries on the market. However, they do have some downsides; namely, they tend to lose power quickly and they're not as durable as other options. -LiPo Batteries: These batteries offer high performance and are very lightweight.
However, they can be dangerous if not used properly; always follow manufacturer's instructions when using LiPo batteries! -LiFePO4 Batteries: These are similar to LiPo batteries in terms of performance and weight; however, they're much safer to use since there is no risk of fire or explosion (unlike with LiPo batteries).
What battery should I get for my airsoft rifle?
The type of battery you will need for your airsoft rifle will depend on the model of the gun. For example, if you have an AEG (automatic electric gun), then you will need a battery that is able to deliver a high amount of power and discharge quickly. A good option for this would be a LiPo (lithium polymer) battery, as they are light-weight and have a high energy density.
If you have a spring or gas-powered airsoft gun, then you won't need as powerful of a battery, and something like an NiMH (nickel metal hydride) battery would suffice. When choosing a battery for your airsoft rifle, it is important to consider the voltage, capacity and discharge rate. The voltage is measured in volts (V) and should be between 7.2V and 12V for most airsoft guns.
The capacity is measured in milliampere hours (mAh) and should be at least 1800mAh for AEGs and 1000mAh for spring/gas guns. The discharge rate is measured in amperes (A) or miliampères per hour (mAh), and should be 20A or higher for AEGs and 10A or higher for spring/gas guns. In general, it is best to err on the side of getting a more powerful battery than what is strictly necessary for your gun type.
This will ensure that your gun performs at its best during games, as well as prolonging the life of the battery itself.
What does a better airsoft battery do?
When it comes to airsoft, having a good quality battery can make all the difference in your game play. A better airsoft battery will typically offer a higher voltage and capacity than standard batteries, meaning that you'll be able to shoot for longer periods of time before needing to recharge. Additionally, better airsoft batteries often have a higher discharge rate, meaning they can power high-end airsoft guns that require more energy to operate.
If you're looking to take your airsoft game to the next level, investing in a better quality battery is a great place to start.
How long will a 1600mah airsoft battery last?
Airsoft batteries come in a variety of shapes, sizes, and voltages. The three most popular types are NiCad (nickel-cadmium), NiMH (nickel-metal hydride), and LiPo (lithium polymer). Each type has its own advantages and disadvantages, but for the purposes of this discussion we will focus on NiCad batteries since they are the most common type used in airsoft guns.
So, how long does a 1600mAh NiCad battery last? It depends on a few factors: 1) The discharge rate: A higher discharge rate means the battery will drain faster.
For example, a 1600mAh battery with a 20C discharge rate will last for 80 minutes of continuous use (1600mAh x 20 = 32000mAh; 32000mAh / 400 = 80 minutes). On the other hand, a 1600mAh battery with a 10C discharge rate will last for 160 minutes of continuous use. 2) The voltage: A higher voltage means the battery will drain faster.
For example, a 7.4V 1600mAh battery with a 20C discharge rate will last for 40 minutes of continuous use (7.4V x 1600mAh x 20 = 299200; 299200 / 400 = 40 minutes). On the other hand, an 8.4V 1600mAh battery with the same discharge rate will only last for 35 minutes of continuous use (8.4V x 1600mA x 20 = 2764800; 2764800 / 400 = 35 minutes). 3) The gun's power consumption: Some guns are more power hungry than others and will therefore drain the battery faster.
For example, an electric airsoft gun that consumes 12 watts of power will drain a 7.4v 1600mAh battery in just over 13 minutes of continuous use (7.4v x 1600mA x 12W / 3600 = 13.33 minutes).
There are different types of airsoft batteries, and each has its own benefits. However, the best airsoft battery brand is the one that provides the most reliable and powerful performance.